Wednesday, January 30, 2013

30 In 30 - Dreamscape No. 369 On Ceramic Tile




Dreamscape No. 369

Alcohol Inks
6" x 6" Ceramic Tile

Opening at: $35

Bid: Here

__________________________________________

What have I discovered during the 30 in 30 Painting Challenge 
Offered by Leslie Saeta?

I've discovered:
  1. How much I love a personal challenge!
  2. It's a lot of fun traveling with others sharing the same goal!
  3. Many, hidden benefits from a 30 day, narrow focus. 
  4. I love Dreamscaping with Piñata on ceramic tile! 
  5. The subject for my Spring 2013 DVD, Dreamscaping with Piñata on Ceramic Tile!
__________________________________________

To read more of what I've learned during 30 In 30, Visit: June Rollins' Art Blog.


4 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed your beautiful abstract tiles so much, I also like how you have listed what you've learned from the challenge, I also have really enjoyed meeting new artists like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, thank you! 30 in 30 was such a good motivator! I have enjoyed your posts and art!

      Delete
  2. The texture and color on your tiles is just beautiful, I love the mystery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bruce, thank you for commenting here. We have had a wonderful journey during 30 in 30.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Your comment is waiting approval. Thank you.