Sunday, January 27, 2013

27 In 30 - Dreamscape No. 366 On Ceramic Tile




Dreamscape No. 366

Alcohol Inks
6" x 6" Ceramic Tile

Opening at: $35

Bid: Here

__________________________________________

What have I discovered during the 30 in 30 Painting Challenge 
Offered by Leslie Saeta?

I've discovered:
  1. How much I love a personal challenge!
  2. It's a lot of fun traveling with others sharing the same goal!
  3. Many, hidden benefits from a 30 day, narrow focus. 
  4. I love Dreamscaping with Piñata on ceramic tile! 
  5. The subject for my Spring 2013 DVD, Dreamscaping with Piñata on Ceramic Tile!
__________________________________________

At the end of 30 in 30 I will elaborate more on my discoveries in: June Rollins' Art Blog.

Right now, a 6" x 6" blank, ceramic tile, that wants to be the Day 28 Dreamscape, is calling my name!

4 comments:

  1. Hi June,
    I just ordered you level one and two videos and so excited about alcohol ink art. I have been doing silk painting for many years and this has the same vibrancy of color for me. How can I join the closed group Alcohol Art? Can you send me an invitation? I cannot wait to get your videos. I did 4 paintings last night just from watching your youtube video.
    Warm regards,
    Francine Dufour Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francine,

    Thank you for ordering Level 1 & 2 DVDs! I will refund part of your shipping fee for the combined order.

    The Alcohol Ink Art Facebook Group has 179 members now. You will see many other styles and methods with alcohol inks. It is a closed group, to become a member, click on the link and send a request to join. The link is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/alcoholinkdreamscapes/

    Let me know if you have any questions. In order for me to send you an invite we need to be FB friends, which we can do. I wasn't sure which you were when I did a search and 3 came up.

    I'm glad the youtubes were helpful! Looking froward to seeing your alcohol ink creations in AIA!

    June

    PS: Funny, I have been admiring silk painting and wanting to learn how.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Kellie! Dreamscaping is intuitive, no sketch and no brushes, relaxing and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Your comment is waiting approval. Thank you.