Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dreamscape No. 2, 3x5, Alcohol Ink by June Rollins


Now up for auction! Beginning bid $10. 
To bid, visit: Dreamscape No. 2 - Daily Paintworks 

SOLD

Alcohol inks remind me of watercolor, my chosen medium for the past 11 years. It’s amazing how a variety of interesting colors, shapes, textures and edges appear on their own with very little effort on my part. My inner child delights in being an uninhibited, abstract artist with this highly unpredictable, but extremely forgiving, unconventional medium that has the look of staind glass.

Dreamscaping emerged out of a spirit of experimentation and play. Each Dreamscape is created using no brushes on acid free, tree-friendly, recyclable Yupo. No two alike, they hum with creative energy. I hope the one that resonates with you will be a constant reminder of the joys and benefits of creative play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your comment is waiting approval. Thank you.